Ravines Golf Club Rules of Play
- The Ravines Golf Club recommends proper golf attire on the grounds and in the clubhouse at all times. See Dress Code.
- State of Michigan liquor law #33 requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed on the Ravines Golf Club property MUST be purchased at the Ravines. Abuse of this ruling puts the Ravines Liquor License at risk, and cannot be allowed. Personal Coolers are prohibited.
- All players including members must register in the Club House before using the practice facility or Golf Course.
- NO SHOW for a scheduled tee-time will be charged a cancellation fee if not cancelled within 24 hours. The Pro shop phone 269-857-1616 ext. 3 has a 24 hour message system to accept any tee-time changes.
- Each player must have their own clubs. A valid driver’s license is required to drive or operate a golf cart on Ravines Property..
- The Ravines requests all players use our cart path whenever possible, and observe the 90 degree rule when moving to and from your ball.
- Please do not drive in any of the wetland or Heather area’s.
- Please repair ball marks and replace all divots, use sand only when divot cannot be found. The Ravines is a Greenfix Golf Course!
- Please report any accidents to the Pro Shop immediately via phone, in person, or use our cart GPS system.
Use of the Ravines Golf Club LLC property and equipment is at the sole risk of the user.
The Ravines Golf Club, LLC is not liable for damage or theft of or damage to personal property